Most of us start our day with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. It is what we look up to when struggling to stay active at our workplace. Staying active is very important to able to function well in our day to day life. We all have goals and targets at work. To able to meet all the deadlines at the end of the month is very important and it is only possible when the person is active. However, with the hectic life that we all are living it becomes very difficult for the person to able to stay active at all times.
There are times when the body of the person breaks down and the person is not able to function well. This are times when we mostly look up to caffeine to stay active and function well. However is it really healthy to take coffee to stay active at all times? If not, then what are the alternative ways that will help you to stay active? If you too are struggling to stay active and are looking for alternatives to caffeine than this article will help you find 7 alternatives that will help you to stay active.
Why give up on coffee?
I know there are many articles that state the health benefits of the use of coffee. But this is still controversial. The main issue of having too many cups of coffee is linked to the presence of caffeine. I am not asking you to stop having coffee but it is however very important to limit its use. Here are a few side effects that occurs in people who take excessive cups of coffee all through the day.
Anxiety– Caffeine helps to stay active as it is very helpful to increase the alertness of the person. It works by blocking a brain chemical known as adenosine that is responsible for making you feel tired. It is seen that taking caffeine for too many times can lead to anxiety and nervousness in the person.
Insomnia– caffeine is very helpful to keep the person stay active and alert. Everyone knows the ability of the coffee to stimulate the brain and help them stay awake. Therefore the intake of coffee can affect the sleep of the person and make it very difficult for the person to able to sleep at night. Thus it is very important to cut off the intake of the coffee afternoon.
Muscle break down– the intake of excessive caffeine can cause muscle break down in the person. Rhabdomyolysis is a condition where the damaging of the muscle fiber takes place. This condition leads to causing muscle strain, infection, trauma, etc. however there are several reports that show that excessive use of coffee can lead to causing Rhabdomyolysis in a person.
High blood pressure– Along with helping the person to stay active there are many reports that show that the use of caffeine can increase the level of blood pressure in a person. This is mainly due to its stimulatory effect on the nervous system of the person. However, it is important to note that the effect of coffee on the blood pressure of the person is only limited to a short time. Therefore it is very important to limit the intake of coffee in a day.
Alternatives to coffee
As seen above there are many factors that can affect the health of the person. So here are a few alternates that will help you to stay active and alert through the day. They are not just good for your health but also taste good. So here are a few alternatives you-
- Water– 70% of the body of the person is made of water. Therefore to able to function well, it is very important for the person to stay hydrated. Each cell of the person along with the organs takes in water to function well. Therefore, to stay active having enough water is very important.
- Dark chocolates– to stay active what can be better than having dark chocolates? This is mainly because dark chocolates contains theobromine that is present in the dark chocolates and helps the person to stay active all through the day. The use of dark chocolates also is very helpful to promote mental alertness in the person. Also according to a report that is in the journal of neuro regulation, it shows that the use of dark chocolate increases the attention span of the person. Also, the use of hot chocolate is very effective to keep you stay active compared to coffee.
some more ways are..
- Green tea– the caffeine content of green tea is lesser than coffee. Therefore it is a better alternative to coffee to stay active. Also 2 to 3 cups of green tea have the same amount of caffeine that is present in a single cup of coffee.
- Black tea– just like green tea the amount of caffeine that is present in the black coffee is lesser than that of coffee. Therefore, if you are not up for green tea than you can choose to stay active by having black tea.
- Apple juice– apple is one of the best ways that help the person to stay active. Apple contains fructose which is the simplest form of sugar that helps the person to stay active. The intake of apple helps to stimulate the brain of the person.
- Smart drugs– the use of nootropics is very useful in stimulating the brain of the person and helps the person to stay active. The smart drug that is recommended to all people is the use of Artvigil smart drug. The Artvigil smart drugs affect the hypothalamus region of the brain that is very important to keep the person stay active. The intake of Artvigil smart drugs helps in the induction of hormones such as the histamine and dopamine that is very important to keep the person stay active. So if you wish to stay active and want a faster way, than the use of Artvigil smart drugs is very effective.