To able to function well it is very important to have the right energy. Now it is not always possible to stay energetic at all times. We too have our time of laziness where all we want to do is lay back and relax. But with all the tasks at hand and the goals that we wish to achieve it doesn’t leave us with much time to actually relax. Also there are many other factors that can cause tiredness in a person. Thus it is very important to fight fatigue the right way. We all are living a life that is mostly revolving around all the goals that we want to achieve in life. Now everyone can have a dream and a goal, but what really makes a difference is how hard to try to actually get there.
To get where we always wanted to be calls for a lot of dedication and hard work. Thus, leading to a number of sleepless nights. This therefore makes the person feel tired to work and function well. However to keep moving your goal it is important to fight fatigue. I know the internet is full with ways that will help you boost your energy and fight fatigue. But with the intake of the right and good food there is nothing much that you need to do to feel active and alert. So let us have a look at all the foods that can keep you fight fatigue and keep you on the top of your game at all times.
Factors that can cause fatigue
In an average a person needs about 7 to 8 hours of sleep. One of the most common factors that can make a person feels tired is when the person does not get enough sleep at the night time. Apart from this there are a number of other factors that can cause tiredness in a person. So let us have a look at most common factors that can cause fatigue in a person.
- Sleep apnea– this is neurological disorder that affects the normal breathing of the person. One of the most common sign that is seen in all people suffering from sleep apnea is snoring. Also excessive smoking and being overweight can affect the disorder. The person suffering from this disorder is not able to fall asleep the right way. Thus making them feel very sleepy at following day.
- Not eating right– I cannot stress enough as to how important it is to eat right. It is the food that we eat that is responsible for keeping us awake and alert all through the day. Not getting the right nutrients can affect the activeness of the person. Also if you have food that is rich in sugar, the moment the sugar level drops in the body the person begins to feel tired. Therefore having food that can provide you with all the needed nutrients are very important. so to fight fatigue try to have a balanced diet.
- Anemia– this is one of the most common factor for causing tiredness in a person. The red blood cell that is responsible for carrying oxygen in the body. And iron plays a very important role in maintaining this flow in the body of the person. Therefore to fight fatigue it is very important to take food that is rich in iron.
- Depression– this is another very common reason where the person feels tired and do not wish to move and work. To fight fatigue it is very important to first have a good understanding of your condition.
Food supplements to fight fatigue in day-to-day life
Now we all wish to have an active life and thus want to fight fatigue. Eating right is one of the most effective ways to stay active. It is the breakdown of the food that helps in providing the body with the needed energy. Here are a few foods that will help you to fight fatigue and stay active.
- Banana– this is a very potent food when it comes to boosting the energy and to fight fatigue. Bananas are rich in carbohydrate, vitamin B6 and potassium. It is seen that people who take bananas before doing a physical activity is able to do it for a longer period of time.
- Fatty fish– fish such as tuna and salmon are rich in vitamin B12, fatty acids and omega acids. This is very beneficial to fight fatigue. The omega 3 fatty acid found in this fish is also very helpful to lower inflammation in the person. The vitamin B12 along with folic acid is able to help in the production of red blood cells thus helping the person to fight fatigue and stay active.
- Brown rice– this is a staple diet in many parts of the word. Choosing brown rice over white is very helpful as the brown rice has higher level of nutrients. The brown rice is rich in vitamin and fibers. It is seen that one cup of cooked brown rice has about 3.5 grams of fibers. This is very helpful and provides about 88% of the manganese in the body. Therefore the use of brown rice is very helpful to fight fatigue as the manganese helps in the breakdown of the protein and carbohydrate to provide energy to the person.
- Smart drugs– the use of Nootropic supplements is very helpful to fight fatigue. The smart drug that is recommended to all people is the use of Nuvigil smart drug. This works by targeting the brain of the person. The section of the brain that the Nuvigil smart drug acts on is the hypothalamus region. This is the part of the brain that is responsible for the production of the hormones such as the dopamine and histamine that keeps the person awake. The use of Nuvigil smart drug is a very effective way to fight fatigue in a person.